Stuck for healthy lunch box recipes? We’ve put together a range of kids AND parents healthy lunch box ideas that are fun and practical. Save money by packing your lunch and taking it to work, and ensure the kids are getting all their nutritional requirements with these delicious recipes that we will spread over the next few weeks!
One for the Kids:
- 1/2 seedless watermelon, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 1/2 honeydew melon, seeded, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 1/2 rockmelon, seeded, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- Bamboo skewers
- Step 1Use 3cm and 4cm-diameter flower, heart and star-shaped pastry cutters to cut shapes from watermelon. Repeat with honeydew melon and rockmelon.
- Step 2Thread shapes on to skewers, using one of each melon type per skewer.